I love fried chicken. Especially when it’s extra crispy and slightly spicy.
I combined some of my favorite flavors and came up with this recipe for fried chicken.
It’s simple but really yum.
Let’s make it!
Recipe Author: SavorySeoul
- 1 package chicken wings (14 wings in a package)
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch (or any starch you prefer)
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup curry powder
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- separate the chicken wings into flats and drumettes (you can discard the wing tips) and season with salt and pepper.
- heat up the oil in a wok or large pot.
- mix all the dry ingredients together and coat the chicken wings one by one.
- coat the chicken wings again with another layer.
- fry the chicken in batches for 9 minutes.
- once all the chicken has been fried, fry all the chicken again to get the chicken extra crispy.
- drain on paper towel and serve. ENJOY.